Get answers to your financial aid questions below
View top ten questions
- How can I apply for summer aid?
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- How do I accept or decline financial aid?
- Questions on other Departments / Offices at UWM.
- How much does tuition cost?
- When will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I get financial aid for UWinterM
- Where can I look to find more financial aid?
- Why have I been denied financial aid or had my financial aid cancelled?
- How can I get a scholarship?
Applying for Financial Aid
Any student wishing to receive financial aid must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). This form is available in October for the following school year. It serves as the application for Federal, State and Institutional financial aid. Information from the FAFSA is used to determine what types of financial aid a student is eligible to receive. To complete a FAFSA, please follow this link: http://www.fafsa.gov/. Learn more about the FAFSA process here. If you are unable to complete the FAFSA, you might also want to consider scholarship and private loan options.