Get answers to your financial aid questions below
View top ten questions
- When will I receive my financial aid?
- Do I have to tell you how many credits I am taking?
- When will I receive my excess aid check?
- What happens to my financial aid if I am not enrolled full-time?
- Questions on other Departments / Offices at UWM.
- How do I accept or decline financial aid?
- How many credits do I need to take in order to receive financial aid?
- Where can I look to find more financial aid?
- How much does tuition cost?
- Can I go on a payment plan to pay my tuition balance?
Applying for Financial Aid
Any student wishing to receive financial aid must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). This form is available in October for the following school year. It serves as the application for Federal, State and Institutional financial aid. Information from the FAFSA is used to determine what types of financial aid a student is eligible to receive. To complete a FAFSA, please follow this link: http://www.fafsa.gov/. Learn more about the FAFSA process here. If you are unable to complete the FAFSA, you might also want to consider scholarship and private loan options.