Get answers to your financial aid questions below
View top ten questions
- What will happen if I withdraw from my classes?
- When will I receive my financial aid?
- What happens to my financial aid if I am not enrolled full-time?
- How do I accept or decline financial aid?
- What different types of loans are offered?
- What is the deadline for applying for financial aid?
- Do I qualify for financial aid if I am not a U.S. Citizen?
- How do I get financial aid for UWinterM
- Questions on other Departments / Offices at UWM.
- How can I get a scholarship?
Applying for Financial Aid
Any student wishing to receive financial aid must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). This form is available in October for the following school year. It serves as the application for Federal, State and Institutional financial aid. Information from the FAFSA is used to determine what types of financial aid a student is eligible to receive. To complete a FAFSA, please follow this link: http://www.fafsa.gov/. Learn more about the FAFSA process here. If you are unable to complete the FAFSA, you might also want to consider scholarship and private loan options.