Get answers to your financial aid questions below
View top ten questions
- How can I apply for summer aid?
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- How do I accept or decline financial aid?
- Questions on other Departments / Offices at UWM.
- How much does tuition cost?
- When will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I get financial aid for UWinterM
- Where can I look to find more financial aid?
- Why have I been denied financial aid or had my financial aid cancelled?
- How can I get a scholarship?
The Bursar Office collects tuition payments.
If you have anticipated aid, once all requirements have been met to allow the aid to disburse, those funds will be applied to your tuition account. If you owe additional funding, you may pay via your PAWS account with a web Check or credit card. You can also pay with a check in the Bursar Office (Mitchell Hall 285) or print out your billing statement and mail in a check. There may be fees assessed if you elect to pay via credit card. Click here for more information on how to pay your tuition.