Get answers to your financial aid questions below
View top ten questions
- When will I receive my financial aid?
- Do I have to tell you how many credits I am taking?
- When will I receive my excess aid check?
- What happens to my financial aid if I am not enrolled full-time?
- Questions on other Departments / Offices at UWM.
- How do I accept or decline financial aid?
- How many credits do I need to take in order to receive financial aid?
- Where can I look to find more financial aid?
- How much does tuition cost?
- Can I go on a payment plan to pay my tuition balance?
The Bursar Office collects tuition payments.
If you have anticipated aid, once all requirements have been met to allow the aid to disburse, those funds will be applied to your tuition account. If you owe additional funding, you may pay via your PAWS account with a web Check or credit card. You can also pay with a check in the Bursar Office (Mitchell Hall 285) or print out your billing statement and mail in a check. There may be fees assessed if you elect to pay via credit card. Click here for more information on how to pay your tuition.