Get answers to your financial aid questions below
View top ten questions
- What will happen if I withdraw from my classes?
- When will I receive my financial aid?
- What happens to my financial aid if I am not enrolled full-time?
- How do I accept or decline financial aid?
- What different types of loans are offered?
- What is the deadline for applying for financial aid?
- Do I qualify for financial aid if I am not a U.S. Citizen?
- How do I get financial aid for UWinterM
- Questions on other Departments / Offices at UWM.
- How can I get a scholarship?
The Bursar Office collects tuition payments.
If you have anticipated aid, once all requirements have been met to allow the aid to disburse, those funds will be applied to your tuition account. If you owe additional funding, you may pay via your PAWS account with a web Check or credit card. You can also pay with a check in the Bursar Office (Mitchell Hall 285) or print out your billing statement and mail in a check. There may be fees assessed if you elect to pay via credit card. Click here for more information on how to pay your tuition.