Get answers to your financial aid questions below
View top ten questions
- When will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I pay my tuition for the semester?
- How do I accept or decline financial aid?
- Questions on other Departments / Offices at UWM.
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- When will I receive my excess aid check?
- Can I go on a payment plan to pay my tuition balance?
- What will happen if I withdraw from my classes?
- What is PAWS?
- How many credits do I need to take in order to receive financial aid?
The Bursar Office offers an Installment Payment Plan for the fall and spring semesters. They also require that every student submit an Online Credit Agreement. They have a lot of helpful information on their website, including a Frequently Asked Questions regarding the Installment Payment Plan. All questions regarding charges, payments, and receiving any excess cash once aid has disbursed should be directed to their office. For answers to these questions, as well as contact information, please visit the Bursar Office.