Get answers to your financial aid questions below
View top ten questions
- What will happen if I withdraw from my classes?
- When will I receive my financial aid?
- What happens to my financial aid if I am not enrolled full-time?
- How do I accept or decline financial aid?
- What different types of loans are offered?
- What is the deadline for applying for financial aid?
- Do I qualify for financial aid if I am not a U.S. Citizen?
- How do I get financial aid for UWinterM
- Questions on other Departments / Offices at UWM.
- How can I get a scholarship?
The Bursar Office offers an Installment Payment Plan for the fall and spring semesters. They also require that every student submit an Online Credit Agreement. They have a lot of helpful information on their website, including a Frequently Asked Questions regarding the Installment Payment Plan. All questions regarding charges, payments, and receiving any excess cash once aid has disbursed should be directed to their office. For answers to these questions, as well as contact information, please visit the Bursar Office.