Get answers to your financial aid questions below
View top ten questions
- How can I apply for summer aid?
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- How do I accept or decline financial aid?
- Questions on other Departments / Offices at UWM.
- How much does tuition cost?
- When will I receive my financial aid?
- How do I get financial aid for UWinterM
- Where can I look to find more financial aid?
- Why have I been denied financial aid or had my financial aid cancelled?
- How can I get a scholarship?
The Bursar Office offers an Installment Payment Plan for the fall and spring semesters. They also require that every student submit an Online Credit Agreement. They have a lot of helpful information on their website, including a Frequently Asked Questions regarding the Installment Payment Plan. All questions regarding charges, payments, and receiving any excess cash once aid has disbursed should be directed to their office. For answers to these questions, as well as contact information, please visit the Bursar Office.